"I greatly appreciate being able to arrange treatment at short notice and have always benefited from the friendly, professional services received"
Dr S of Kingston Park
We are pleased to offer a Home Visit Service for those who are unable to attend the clinic.
A professional physiotherapy service is offered including a detailed assessment and treatment programme for a variety of conditions.
Who can benefit?
Assessment and treatment can be provided for a variety of conditions including:
- Joint and muscle weakness or pain
- Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Pain, weakness or mobility problems following joint replacement surgery
- Respiratory problems
- Neurological conditions including Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease
- General mobility problems relating to aging, deterioration following illness
- Falls resulting in injury or a history of falls
- Mobility assessment - assessing risk and preventing falls
The physiotherapist can assess the problems and offer a tailored treatment programme.
Treatment will be aimed at
- Improving strength, balance, endurance, posture, joint movement
- Reducing pain
- Reducing the risk of falls
- Improving quality of life
If you are unsure as to the benefits of physiotherapy assessment and would like more information, please call the clinic and one of the physiotherapists will be happy to speak to you. Telephone: 0191 284 0087