Balmoral Physiotherapy Gosforth
Our Gosforth physiotherapy clinic has a reputation for offering professional treatment, from experienced therapists, in an award-winning and friendly clinic. Established in 1986, with a 100% customer approval rating, Balmoral Physiotherapy will get you back on track.
Why choose us?
- 40 minute appointments
- No waiting list
- Hands-on treatments
- Experienced therapists
- Direct MRI referral
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Customer Service Awards
- Home Visits in Gosforth, Jesmond, Heaton, and beyond.
- Highly Recommended, 100% customer satisfaction
- Treatment / advice on the first appointment
Gosforth Physiotherapy - Breaking News!
PILATES CLASSES: Our next pilates classes begin on the 26th April 2018 in Gosforth. These special physiotherapist-led pilates classes are suitable for everyone, after an initial 1:1 assessment of your needs. Contact us today to find out how pilates can help you.
ROOM FOR HIRE: We have a treatment / consulting room available for professional hire. Please call (0191) 284 0087 for further details, or read more here.
We are proud to have brought Gosforth physiotherapy for over 30 years.
Our purpose-built Gosforth Physiotherapy clinic is situated on the popular Station Road. South Gosforth is a bustling area providing services such as cafes, restaraunts, pubs, and salons. We are nestled on the corner of the South Gosforth bank next to the Chemist, and South Gosforth Metro is just 150 metres away. Balmoral Physiotherapy is also served well by the local buses, with a bus stop right outside the clinic.
What can physiotherapy help with?
Balmoral Physiotherapy, based in Gosforth, offers a range of specialist services for any condition, including back pain, neck pain, trapped nerves, and painful knees or shoulders. We make sure you see the right therapist without the need for onward referral.
Give us a call on 0191 284 0087 to see how we can help your condition improve. Our experienced team of receptionists will be on hand to help you. You’re in excellent hands.
Our specialist services include:
- Sports injuries
- Sports massage
- Complementary therapy
- Podiatry and Chiropody
- Home visits
- Direct MRI referral
We cover large areas including Gosforth, Jesmond, Newcastle, Heaton, and welcome visitors from further afield.
- All of our therapists and support staff are highly experienced
- All therapists are members of a Professional body and governed by a strict Code of Conduct
- We are committed to Professional Development and complete regular training
- We encourage communication between all members of our team so that we can offer multi-disciplined treatment
- All Physiotherapy appointments are 40 minutes
- Same-day appointments are often available
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- Home visit service for those with neurological or mobility problems who are unable to attend the clinic
- No need for a Doctor’s referral
We accept all major Health Insurance and are Providers for Bupa, Axa/PPP and Nuffield Health. You are advised to check with your Insurance company to ensure you are covered.
What do our customers say?
"Excellent, professional treatment..." - "Always go the extra mile..." - "They really care..." - "They fixed my back pain, and taught me how to stop it happening in the first place. I don't know what I'd do without them..."
We welcome your feedback. All patients are offered the opportunity to complete a satisfaction survey and all comments are analysed and taken into consideration to help us improve our service. See what our customers have to say and decide for yourself.
100% of patients surveyed, said they would recommend Balmoral Physiotherapy Gosforth.